Unable to apply inline styles when selection touches end of area with the same style already applied.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||CKEditor 3.0|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
- Open replacebyclass.html in Windows Firefox.
- Double click on the first word "This ".
- Click the Bold button - the text is bolded.
- Double click on the second word "is ".
- Click the Bold button again.
- Nothing happens.
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 8 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.