Ticket #3341 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE] getOuterHtml incorrect for namespaced element name
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||fredck|
|Keywords:||IE Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
IE is returning the namespace definition as the following along with the 'outerHtml' when creating an element with tag name 'cke:custom', which is unexpected.
<?xml:namespace prefix="cke" />
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords IE Review? added
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from garry.yao to fredck
- Keywords Review- added; Review? removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.