Ticket #3364 (closed Bug: duplicate)
Pressing enter at the end of a bulleted list does not end the list
|Reported by:||highjinx_53||Owned by:|
When creating a bulleted list, if the cursor is at the end of the list on a new item and enter is pressed, a new bullet is created instead of ending the list. For example:
* Item 1 * Item 2 * | <-- Cursor here. Enter pressed.
Instead of ending the list:
* Item 1 * Item 2 | <-- Cursor here.
A new bullet is created:
* Item 1 * Item 2 * * | <-- Cursor here.
This can be consistently reproduced with the nightly samples.
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted