Ticket #3399 (closed Bug: invalid)
Indenting multi-line paragraph indents entire paragraph
|Reported by:||highjinx_53||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
- Open the replace by class example page.
- Start with the following source:
<p> line 1<BR> ^line 2<BR> line 3<BR> </p>
- Press the indent button.
- The middle line should be the only indented line, but all three lines are indented.
This can be reproduced in the nightly samples once #3398 is fixed.
I believe the solution is to create the following source on indent:
<p> line 1<BR> </p> <p style="text-indent: 18pt"> ^line 2<BR> </p> <p> line 3<BR> </p>
Does this sound right? If so, I can look into fixing it.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.