Ticket #3433 (closed Bug: fixed)
Restoring from maximized does not work across mode switches in IE8 Standards mode.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
Description (last modified by tobiasz.cudnik) (diff)
- Open replacebyclass.html.
- Press the maximized button to maximize the editor.
- Press Source to go to Source mode.
- Press maximized button again to restore to normal size.
- The editor fails to restore back to normal size.
It works in IE8 compatibility view (i.e. IE7 Standards mode) and in quirks mode.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from martinkou to tobiasz.cudnik
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.