[IE] Context menu always opens next to mouse cursor
|Reported by:||tobiasz.cudnik||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by tobiasz.cudnik)
Context menu always opens next to mouse cursor, even after being triggered by key press. This is usability issue in my opinion, because mouse can be anywhere withing the browser's viewport.
I see following options:
- Distinguish between key press and mouse click. Probably impossible, but i'm not 100% sure.
- Simply check if mouse is inside editor's viewport and then if yes - open menu next to cursor; if not - open it next to the carret.
- Always open context menu next to the carret.
Change History (6)
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Context menu always opens next to mouse cursor to [IE] Context menu always opens next to mouse cursor