Ticket #3519 (closed Bug: invalid)
Table context menu off screen for long text
|Reported by:||caphrim007||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6.4|
I'm using the most recent stable release of fckeditor, but also tried it on the nightly build found here
The nightly of FCKEditor has the problem, but the nightly of CKEditor doesn't appear to have the problem.
- visit the nightly link above
- type many lines of text, so the textarea's scrollbar is sufficiently long
- insert a new table, at end of textarea, using button in toolbar
- right click in table area
- context menu is offset north of the cursor by quite a bit.
The problem gets worse if the page you have the editor embedded in can scroll even further down.
Using Firefox 3.0.10 on RHEL 4.