Ticket #3614 (closed Bug: wontfix)
CKEditor: table is not resizing correctly
|Reported by:||plysenko||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||3.0 Beta 2|
* Steps to Reproduce
-Press "create table" editor tool button;
-Create center-align table with caption;
-Click on the created table.
* Actual result
-Resize border is incorrect: it is located on the left and caption is not taken into consideration;
-Table can not be removed (by delete keyboard button).
* Expected result
-Resize border is correct;
-Table is able to be removed.
- Keywords Confirmed added; ckeditor table resize removed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.0 to CKEditor 3.1
- Keywords CantFix added; Confirmed removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Milestone CKEditor 3.1 deleted