Safari 3.2 cache issue
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Safari Review+||Cc:|
Use Safari 3.2 on Windows. Ensure caching is not disabled.
- Open nightly Ajax example
- Click "Create Editor" (editor should open normally)
- Click "Close Editor" (editor should be closed normally)
- Repeat steps 2&3 to ensure the process is reproducible.
- On the same page, enter a new URL e.g. www.google.com and hit Enter.
- On the same page, enter the url back to the original Ajax example (e.g. http://nightly.ckeditor.com/3608/_samples/ajax.html) and hit Enter.
- Click "Create Editor"
At this point, the editor will not load until the page is reloaded. This error does not appear when cache is disabled in the browser
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned