Ticket #3661 (closed Bug: fixed)
Safari 3.2 cache issue
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Safari Review+||Cc:|
Use Safari 3.2 on Windows. Ensure caching is not disabled.
- Open nightly Ajax example
- Click "Create Editor" (editor should open normally)
- Click "Close Editor" (editor should be closed normally)
- Repeat steps 2&3 to ensure the process is reproducible.
- On the same page, enter a new URL e.g. www.google.com and hit Enter.
- On the same page, enter the url back to the original Ajax example (e.g. http://nightly.ckeditor.com/3608/_samples/ajax.html) and hit Enter.
- Click "Create Editor"
At this point, the editor will not load until the page is reloaded. This error does not appear when cache is disabled in the browser
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned