[IE7] Inconsistent navigation issue on tables with headers
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:|
- Create a table and select Headers : First Row
- Place cursor in first cell.
- Move through table with right arrow.
Focus moves from 1st row to the 2nd row and then traverses the cells. Never moves into other cells in the first row. Same happens if you choose Headers : First Column
Same issue when navigating from outside the table into the table, the cursor skips the header cells.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.0 to CKEditor 3.1