CKEditor's editor area is not editable in IE8/IE7 and no data is displayed in Firefox
|Reported by:||Senthil||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||CKEditor 3.0|
To reproduce this issue in IE8/7, please open the attached sample file in IE8/7.
- Click the "Click me for multiple times to see the issue" button and you will get an alert as 'instance ready' and press ok. Now you will see the editor's default data.
- Repeat the step no.1 again, now click on the editor's content 'Do you see the problem..!!!' but you can't edit/change the content for atleast 2 minutes.
If you don't see the problem, please repeat the steps 1 & 2 again.
To reproduce this issue in Firefox 3.x, please open the attached sample file in FF3.x.
- Click the "Click me for multiple times to see the issue" button, now you will not see any data inside the editor's area. Now click on the source control, you will get the alert 'instance ready' and then you will see the data in source mode.
This is a show stopper since the editor is not editable in IE and no data is displayed in FF.
Change History (24)
Changed 7 years ago by Senthil
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:17 Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed