Switching list type at the end of documet crashes IE8.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||CKEditor 3.0|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Oracle Review+||Cc:||Senthil|
This issue affects only IE8. To reproduce:
- Open replacebyclass.html in IE8.
- Press Enter a few times to create some empty paragraphs, and type some text at the last paragraph created.
- Make sure your caret is now at the end of the last paragraph - the bug only occurs when the caret is at the end of the document.
- Click "Insert/Remove Numbered List".
- Click "Insert/Remove Bulleted List".
- IE8 crashes.
Change History (8)
Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.