Ticket #3879 (closed Bug: fixed)
[webkit] Color button panel incorrect size on first open
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:|
|Keywords:||Webkit Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
- Open the replace by class example page with Safari;
- Click on 'Font Color' button to open panel;
- Actual Result: The panel size is shrinked.
- Click again.
- Actual Result: Now the panel size is correct.
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Review? added
- Summary changed from [Safari] Color button panel incorrect size on first open to [webkit] Color button panel incorrect size on first open
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords Webkit Review- added; webkit Review+ removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.