[webkit] Color button panel incorrect size on first open
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:|
|Keywords:||Webkit Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
- Open the replace by class example page with Safari;
- Click on 'Font Color' button to open panel;
- Actual Result: The panel size is shrinked.
- Click again.
- Actual Result: Now the panel size is correct.
Change History (22)
Changed 8 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Keywords Review? added
- Summary changed from [Safari] Color button panel incorrect size on first open to [webkit] Color button panel incorrect size on first open
comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Webkit Review- added; webkit Review+ removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.