Ticket #3910 (closed New Feature: invalid)
|Reported by:||harrytheb2||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6.4|
I've made some modifications to the speller pages script that I thought might be useful and worth sharing.
Changed files are attached
- By setting FCKConfig.SpellerPagesAddButton to true, the speller pages will include an 'add' (to dictionary) button. Without this setting it's entirely backwards compatible. With it enabled, any words that are added are posted back to the server through the spell checking script with a parameter set to enable it to detect that words need to be added to the dictionary, rather than to do a spell check.
- The spellchecker.pl script has been modified and has placeholder functions for adding/retrieving words from the dictionary according to the server setup.
- The control window has been improved to enable/disable buttons when appropriate.
- The OK button is enabled on the outer spellchecking dialog when appropriate. This means you don't have to spell check an entire document and can finish half-way through to apply changes.
- The word window has been fixed so as not to try to find mispelled words within HTML tags (see also bugs #2470 #2326 #2158 which also mention this but it still doesn't seem to have been fixed)
I'm not familiar with PHP or CFM but I'm sure it would be straightforward for someone who is to make similar changes in those scripts.
- Keywords HasPatch added; Review? removed
- Component changed from General to UI : Spell Checker
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.6.4