Ticket #3959 (closed Bug: fixed)
[FF] Pasting content from Word causes problems
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.0 RC|
|Keywords:||Firefox Confirmed IBM Review+||Cc:|
When pasting content from a Word document that happens to have a date field the content styles are displayed incorrectly. The height of the text is incorrect and results in excessive overlapping (see attached example).
Also, the table in the provided word document is removed.
The incorrect font styles and the removed table issue only occur in FF. IE is working well.
- Open a nightly sample
- Copy the whole contents of the Test_doc_with_date.doc
- Use paste from Word dialog to paste the whole contents with default settings
Using the same document with the date field removed fixes the style issue (see Test_doc_without_date.doc), although the table is still removed.
Pasting directly into the content area preserves the table.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Firefox Confirmed added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Keywords Review+ added; Review? removed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.0
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed