Ticket #4001 (closed Bug: fixed)
Using the link button on an image produces incorrect HTML code, and it doesn't work
|Reported by:||drewbocz||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
Bug in CKEditor (Nightly Build Revision 3936) OS: Windows XP Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.1 (also tested in Google Chrome - same problem)
Here's what I did:
- I put a photo in the editor.
- I clicked on the photo.
- I clicked on the link button.
- I entered the target URL and clicked OK.
- I hit the SOURCE button to check the code.
This happened in both the downloaded version on our test server, as well as your online demo.
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.0
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned