Ticket #4010 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE] Outdent break list numbering
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:|
This is derived from #1491.
- Open the 'replace by class' sample page.
- Load the document with following content:
<ol> <li> item1 <ol> <li> ^</li> </ol> </li> <li> item2</li> </ol>
- Click 'outdent' button;
- Actual Result: The list numbering is incorrect as: 1,1,2;
- Expected Result: The list numbering is: 1,2,3;
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.1 to CKEditor 3.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.