The Text and Table template will not copy to the editor text area
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
Description (last modified by fredck)
The Text and Table template will not be copied to the CKEditor text area. This is a problem for IE, only.
Steps to reproduce:
- IE6, IE7, or IE8.
- Go to CK Editor nightly build => check the demos => Create and destroy editor instances for Ajax applications.
- Place the cursor in the CK Editor text area.
- Click the Template toolbar icon and select Text and Table.
The Text and Table template is copied to the text area, ready for editing.
The Text and Table template appears to be copied to the text area and is then immediately deleted.
Note 1: This scenario works if the browser is FF3 and Safari.
Note 2: If Replace actual contents option is unchecked, this problem does not occur.
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.x to CKEditor 3.1
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords Pending removed
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to garry.yao
- Status changed from assigned to new