[IE] Unable to edit link around image with image dialog
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
- Open the 'replace by class' sample page in IE;
- Load the document will following content:
<a href="ckeditor.com"><img alt="title" height="43" src="http://dev.fckeditor.net/chrome/site/logos.gif" width="207" /></a>
- Select the 'img' element with elements path bar.
- Open 'Image' dialog and switch to 'Link' tab;
- Actual Result: The link is not loaded.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added; IE removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.