Bulleted lists don't align properly in Firefox
|Reported by:||mkoepke||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
Description (last modified by martinkou)
Centering and right justifying a bulleted list doesn't behave properly in Firefox. IE7 worked correctly.
Using the test site:
- Create a simple bulleted list. Hit UL on toolbar
- Enter line 1, enter, line 2, enter, line 3, line 4
- Highlight the list and hit Center Justify. Line x test is justified but bullets remain left justified.
- Source created:
<ul> <li> <div align="center">Line 1</div> </li> <li> <div align="center">Line 2</div> </li> <li> <div align="center">Line 3</div> </li> <li> <div align="center">Line 4</div> </li> </ul>
- Repeating to right justify. Text is correctly right justified but bullets stay left justified.
Note: Make sure that the browser cache is cleared before trying to reproduce.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed Firefox added
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by martinkou
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened