problem in accessing FCKeditor instance in link pop-up window.
|Reported by:||mahenfck||Owned by:|
I am Mahendra, I am using Fckeditor 2.5.1. I have created a new Tab "Social" in the Link pop-up window, the tab loads an iframe name "SocialFrame" and it contains a .cfm file and the .cfm file displays a drop- down box with some predefined links which I need to append to the seleced Text in Fckeditor. but it s showing error in fck_link.js file as "window.parent.InnerDialogLoaded() is undefined" when i changed it to "window.parent.parent.InnerDialogLoaded()" it is throeing an exception. please giude me how can I append the selected link from cfm file to Fckeditor.
Please, help me its very urgent.
Thanks in advance. Mahenedra
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
- Component changed from Server : ColdFusion to General
- Keywords link Tab Interface adding Tab removed
- Milestone FCKeditor.Java 2.5.1 deleted
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 7 years ago by mahenfck
- Cc mahendra@… added
- Component changed from General to Server : ColdFusion
- Keywords link Tab Interface adding Tab removed added
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened