Remove link issue when class attribute is defined
|Reported by:||decinz||Owned by:|
This issue exists on Firefox 22.214.171.124. Doesn't appear to be an issue with IE7.
When a link tag with a defined class attribute is removed using the "Remove link" button, the link tag is converted to a span tag instead of being removed.
- To reproduce this issue, paste the following into FCKeditor's Source view:
<p>This is some <strong>sample text</strong>. You are using <a href="http://www.fckeditor.net/" class="myCssClass">FCKeditor</a>.</p>
- Next press the Source button to return to the normal view. Select the link in the editor area and click on the "Remove Link" button.
- Finally, press the Source button again and you will see that the link tag has been converted to a span tag.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by alfonsoml
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by niklas.nilsson
- Cc niklas.nilsson@… added
- Version changed from FCKeditor 2.4.2 to 3.5.2