[IE] Unable to redo on inserted element + typing
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Undo & Redo||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
IE6/IE7 (IE8 works well)
- Focus the editor;
- Open the 'Smiley' dialog and insert an icon;
- Start typing a few words;
- Press 'Undo' button or 'Ctrl-Z' key;
- Actual Result: Typed words are removed;
- Press 'Undo' button or 'Ctrl-Z' key again;
- Expected Result: Icon is removed.
- Actual Result: Unable to remove the icon, even 'Undo' button is enable there.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added; Review- removed
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.