link dialog breaks relative urls like href="foo"
|Reported by:||JasonWoof||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
when you use the link dialog on a link like href="foo" then click OK (without changing anything) the link changes to: href="http://foo"
This corrupts the page.
I solved this by changing the default protocol to "other". If you want to keep http:// as the default, you'll need to update the code that populates the link dialog, so if there's a href with a value, but no protocol, it sets the "protocol" dropdown to "other".
You can reproduce this bug by:
1) go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
2) select a word, click the link icon
3) set the protocol to "other" and the url to "foo"
4) click OK.
5) hit "source" and see that the href="foo"
6) click source again to go back to the normal view
7) click your link, and hit the "link" button again.
8) See that the "protocol" dropdown is now set to "http://" (which is incorrect)
9) without changing anything, click "OK"
10) click the "source" button, and see that your link now has: href="http://foo" (which is incorrect)
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.1
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to SVN (CKEditor)