Popup Window Name field is populated with Target Frame Name value.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||m.nguyen|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damian.chojna@…|
Description (last modified by fredck)
- Open Link dialog.
- Go to the Target tab.
- Set the Target field to the "Same Window" option. The Target Frame Name is populated with "_self"
- Change the Target field to the "<popup window>" option. The Popup Window Name field is automatically populated with "_self".
Expected result: The Popup Window Name field should be empty. As _self specifies that the current window be replaced with the URL it does not cause a popup window.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.x
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.x to CKEditor 3.2
Changed 6 years ago by m.nguyen
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by m.nguyen
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to m.nguyen
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.