Table cells' 'nowrap' attribute is not loaded to cell property dialog
|Reported by:||pomu0325||Owned by:||alfonsoml|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:|
I tried with Japanese and also with French and Spanish.
- Open CKEditor demo
- Click 'Multi-language interface'
- Select language other than English
- Right-click on a table cell, select 'Cell Properties' from context menu.
- Set 'Word Wrap' to 'No'
- Click 'OK' to close the dialog
- Open 'Cell Properties' dialog again, 'Word Wrap' is showing 'Yes'.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by pomu0325
- Summary changed from Table cells' 'nowrap' attribute is not loaded to cell property dialog on non-English languages to Table cells' 'nowrap' attribute is not loaded to cell property dialog
Changed 7 years ago by pomu0325
Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Review? added; HasPatch removed
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.