Switching to source when insert or delete style used adds a empty paragraph.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0.1|
- Enter some text into the editor.
- Apply either the Deleted or Inserted style.
- Click the Source icon. Observe the HTML with no leading empty paragraph.
- Repeatedly click the Source icon and observe a new paragraph being added each time.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.