Links remain default color when painting with 'text-color'
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.5.3|
- open the online demo or a nightly build sample.
- Select a sentence that contains a link and paint it in another color.
- notice that the sentence was painted but the link wasn't.
-repeat the reproduction, just instead of a full sentence, select just a link.
this is the normal behavior of the browser, but when the end-user paints a link he expects it to be painted. to fix this issue, the styled span should go inside the A tag and not out of it.
Change History (13)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to SVN (CKEditor)
comment:9 follow-up: ↓ 10 Changed 4 years ago by Mack
- Keywords Confirmed Review+ removed
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) - OLD to 3.5.3 (SVN - trunk)