[IE] Applying 'Headers' to existing table does not work
|Reported by:||pomu0325||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
- Open CKEditor sample
- Click 'table' button from toolbar
- Just click OK to add a new table
- Right click inside of first cell and select table properties
- Change 'Headers' from 'None' to 'First Row'
- Click OK
- Then, 'invalid argument' error occurs at l.982 of selection/plugin.js, and whole content is removed from editor!
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.1
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.