[IE] Paste: Table alignment is being applied to table content
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
Tables with an explicit alignment set are pasted with a wrapping div to set that alignment. When the alignment is center or right, various problems are encountered after pasting.
- All content inside cells is aligned according to the wrapping div's align setting i.e. center or right.
- The option to set specific paragraph alignment in a cell to left is not enabled or not possible. Although, it is possible to set center, right and justify.
Reproduced in IE 6 & 7.
Change History (5)
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed