Submit button issue - naming conflict
|Reported by:||miketonks||Owned by:|
I just spent a good few hours over a problem with the Save button on the toolbar not working.
I eventually tracked down the problem, so I thought I'd post this in case it's of any help or even worth considering a change to the code to get around it.
The problem is with the html code for my submit button:
1) <input type="submit" value="Save" /> - toolbar save button works
2) <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Save" /> - toolbar save button does not work
3) <input type="submit" name="submit2" value="Save" /> - toolbar save button works
Error: A.submit is not a function Source File: http://phpmap-local/php/fckeditor/editor/js/fckeditorcode_gecko.js Line: 66
Browser: Firefox 1.5 linux
My suggestion would be to name whatever it is in the code fck_submit or something to make name conflicts less likely - naming my submit button 'submit' is not that unlikely.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from UI : Toolbar to General
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by alfonsoml
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed