Safari: table properties dialog sometimes does not detect parent table
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Safari Review+||Cc:|
Confirmed on Safari 4.0.4/XP3.
Steps to reproduce
- start with the following source:
<table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width: 200px; " summary="some summary"> <caption> some title</caption> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- click on the last cell, make sure that the whole cell is selected (in the elements path there should be "body table tbody tr td br" - note that probably the last "br" element is a problem here)
- click on the "Table properties" item in the context menu
- result: values in dialog are not properly loaded, when "Ok" is pressed, a new table is inserted.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.