Ticket #4950 (closed Bug: fixed)
Creating centered list is a bit troublesome
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.0|
Tested and confirmed in IE8, FF 3.5, Safari 4.
Steps to reproduce
- start with the following source:
<ul> <li> aaa</li> <li> bbb</li> <li> ccc</li> </ul>
- press Ctrl + A and hit "Center Justify" button
- click at the end of last element and hit enter twice to exit from the list
- result: list is not centered anymore.
this bug does not occur in FCKeditor.
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from General to Core : Lists
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.