Find highlighter removes bgcolor and font color from words
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||JoeK|
- Open the CK Editor.
- Apply text colour or background colour to a word.
- Click on find icon
- Search for the word from step 2.
- See that the word gets highlighted
- Click on cancel button to close the find and replace light box
Actual result: the text colour or background colour that you have applied to the word is removed.
Expected result: the text colour or back ground colour applied to the word should remain
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.