Ticket #5099 (closed Bug: fixed)
Smiley path configuration property not producing relative emiticon links
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||dchojna@…|
- Update you config.js to include config.smiley_path ='/plugins/sametimeemoticons/images/';
- Create an instance of the editor and insert a smiley.
- Click the Source button to enter HTML mode
Observe the the image src attribute values are not relative URLs.
Relative URLs were being used in version 3.0.1 when you set smiley_path.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Milestone CKEditor 3.2 deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Summary changed from Smiley path configuration property not producing relative emiticon links to CKEDITOR_BASEPATH has no affect on CKEDITOR.basePath.
- Keywords Confirmed added; Pending WorksForMe removed
- Summary changed from CKEDITOR_BASEPATH has no affect on CKEDITOR.basePath. to Smiley path configuration property not producing relative emiticon links
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.