Smiley path configuration property not producing relative emiticon links
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||dchojna@…|
- Update you config.js to include config.smiley_path ='/plugins/sametimeemoticons/images/';
- Create an instance of the editor and insert a smiley.
- Click the Source button to enter HTML mode
Observe the the image src attribute values are not relative URLs.
Relative URLs were being used in version 3.0.1 when you set smiley_path.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added
- Priority changed from High to Normal
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Milestone CKEditor 3.2 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by JoeK
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Smiley path configuration property not producing relative emiticon links to CKEDITOR_BASEPATH has no affect on CKEDITOR.basePath.
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed added; Pending WorksForMe removed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Summary changed from CKEDITOR_BASEPATH has no affect on CKEDITOR.basePath. to Smiley path configuration property not producing relative emiticon links
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.