Selecting line and changing Paragraph Format changes all lines in paragraph
|Reported by:||rgm||Owned by:||brooks|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
The FCK editor allows you to only change the selected line with Paragraph Format, i.e. it recognizes the <br /> tag as a separator. This doesn't work in the CKEditor.
Firefox on Mac
- Type some text separated with a <br /> tag.
- Select a line and change the Paragraph Format.
- All lines change (not just the selected line).
Change History (18)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Version changed from 3.1 to SVN (CKEditor)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.