English text in dialogs' title is flipped when using RTL language
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||UI : Language||Version:||3.1|
- Go to the demo and open the multi language interface.
- Choose RTL language (i.e Hebrew)
- Click on the 'Help' button for example.
Notice that the product name in the dialog title is flipped.
Change History (20)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 10 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Language
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
Changed 6 years ago by Dekel
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added; Pending removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:13 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:14 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Keywords Confirmed Review+ removed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4.2
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Changed 6 years ago by Saare
comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Owner changed from garry.yao to Saare
- Status changed from reopened to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.