Flash Alignment property is not working
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample
- Enter some text and click on Flash icon in the Toolbar
- On Flash properties dialog enter the URL for Flash and select Alignment as Left in the Align Combo box on Properties tab and Click OK
- See that the Flash is inserted but it is not aligned to left.
- Right click on Flash and go to Flash properties option in the context menu to activate Flash Properties dialog.
- Now change the Flash Alignment to Right and Click OK.
- See that Flash Alignment is not changed.
I looked at the HTML source and the Alignment property for Flash is correctly set at all times.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 3.1 to SVN (CKEditor)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.