Text and Background Colour applied to the text are removed together even though we removed only one of Text Colour or Background Colour
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo, joek|
To reproduce the defect:
- open the Ajax sample.
- Click on Text Colour button menu and select some colour(eg: red).
- Click on Background Colour button menu and select some colour(eg: cyan).
- Type the text see that both the Text and Back ground colour's that we have selcted in steps 2 & 3 is applied to the text.
- Now click on Text Colour button and select the Automatic Colour Option to remove the Text Colour.
- Type some more text.
- See that both Text Colour as well as Background colour applied to the text is removed.
Only the Text Colour should be removed and the Background colour should remain.
Same behaviour appears when we remove Background Colour insted of Text Colour in step 5.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 3.1 to SVN (CKEditor)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by satya
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened