CKEditor 3.2 + Firebug 1.5.2 = Problems
|Reported by:||simshaun||Owned by:|
This issue can be reproduced on the CKEditor.com demo page.
Using Firefox with Firebug 1.5.2 installed:
- Open the demo @ http://ckeditor.com/demo
- Press F12 to open your Firebug panel.
- Go into CKEditor's Source mode and delete everything.
- Go back into WYSIWYG mode.
- Click in the whitespace. You'll notice some extra spacing is inserted into the editor. Go back into source mode and you will see
<div firebugversion="1.5.2" id="_firebugConsole" style="display: none;">
Every time you switch to source mode, switch back to WYSIWYG mode and click on the bottom of the whitespace, an extra <p> tag is inserted.
I can confirm that this issue is not happening in a previous branch of my CMS that uses CKEditor 3.0.1.