Adding row to rowspaned table breaks layout
|Reported by:||jpkuitunen||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.1|
- Add new 2*2 table
- Right-click first cell and merge it down
- Right click merged cell and add a row below
For an alternative sort of explosion, trigger the row addition from the second cell of the second row.
Either extra colspans and cells are added or cells are missing, depending on where you trigger the row addition.
A new row,
We have had this problem with the latest stable FCKEditor also and now since cell mergers are supported in CKEditor, the same problems persist.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution set to expired
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution expired deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened