enterMode=ENTER_P is not respected when inside a DIV
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
Add the following source:
Then attempt to add new lines to the content.
<div>Test Value</div> <div>Test Value</div>
New DIV elements are added instead of P elements as set in configuration.
The expectation is that with enterMode=ENTER_P that a new paragraph be added after the DIV.
<div>Test Value</div> <p>Test Value</p>
This is more than an inconvenience to users now as we provide styled components in the editor content that are made up of DIV elements, that we don't want to be copied whenever a user uses the Enter key after the div.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Enter Key
- Keywords Discussion added
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4
- Type changed from Bug to New Feature
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added; Discussion removed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.4 to CKEditor 3.3
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned