aria-selected attribute is not removed when rich combo box list item is deselected.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||Accessibility||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed||Cc:||damo, satya_minnekanti@…|
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Enter some text and select it.
- Apply the style of 'Blue Title' and 'Marker: Green' using the Style drop down.
- Change the style to 'Red Title' and 'Marker: Green'.
- Inspect the anchor elements for the 'Blue Title' and 'Red Title' menu items. They both have the aria-selected attribute. Only the 'Red Title' list item element has the CSS class cke_selected. (See Attachment)
The CKEDITOR.ui.listBlock.mark function marks a list item selected by adding the CSS class 'cke_selected' and a 'aria-selected' attribute. The CKEDITOR.ui.listBlock.unmark and CKEDITOR.ui.listBlock.unmarkAll remove the CSS class, but do not remove the aria-selected attribute.
Change History (11)
Changed 6 years ago by JoeK
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from Core : Lists to Accessibility
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Changed 5 years ago by fredck
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Owner changed from garry.yao to fredck
- Status changed from reopened to review