Ticket #5366 (closed Bug: fixed)
JAWS not reading Template Options on Content Templates dialog
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
To reproduce the defect
- with JAWS on Open AJAX Sample and Navigate to Tool bar by Pressing Alt+F10
- Navigate to Templates icon and press space bar to activate Content Templates dialog.
- When the dialog comes up and when the Focus is on the Template Options list box "JAWS reads out Templates Options list box use the arrow keys to navigate through the options".
- when the user press Arrow keys and focus goes to Template Options but JAWS not reading the name of the options it just reads 1 of 3 Not Selected
JAWS should read the name of the Template Options.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Confirmed added; Pending removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.