Create sublist should not clone styles from parent
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.0|
- Load the following HTML:
<ul style="margin-left: 40px;"> <li>A</li> <li>B</li> <li>C</li> </ul>
- Put the caret in the "B" item.
- Click the "Increase Indent" button.
Expected Results: the "B" item becomes e sub-list of "A".
Actual Results: the "B" item becomes a sub-list of "A", but it also takes it's margin-left style, which should happen only in a second click.
Change History (5)
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added; HasPatch removed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 3.0