Ticket #5374 (closed Bug: fixed)
[[IE]] Selecting a linefeed at start of text in CK Editor causes styling issues
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.2|
'To reproduce the defect'
- Input several lines of text into Editor for example like below.
- Select characters beginning with a linefeed. In this case, select from the linefeed character just after the character 'a' up to and including the character 'b'.
- Add a style to the text e.g. Bold, to change the style of selected characters and the bold styling will be applied.
- Select the same style button again (in this case bold) to restore the text to it's original format.
The text remains in bold - the styling is not restored.
The text should restore to it's original format.This only occurs in IE and only occurs when the linefeed is selected at the start of the highlighted text.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao