Cursor in wrong position after pasting content
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:||garry.yao|
Description (last modified by wwalc)
Confirmed in IE8. Looks like a IE issue and it looks like it didn't occur before CKEditor 3.1 and probably it has something to do with pasting mixed <div> and <p> tags.
After pasting certain content, cursor is not positioned at the end of text but somewhere in the middle.
Steps to reproduce
- Open in IE8 http://ckeditor.com/demo and select all text in the CKEditor and clear the contents.
- Paste the content from example2.html - the cursor will be positioned at the beginning of the second line
(Old steps to reproduce below, the example above is much simpler)
- Press "New Page" button and paste the content from example1.html - the cursor will be positioned at the beginning of the last paragraph - before "The content of... "
- Press "New Page" button and paste the content from ckeditor_ie8_pasting_bug.CLP (use clipbrd.exe / ClipBoardViewer to open the file) - the cursor will be positioned at the end of first paragraph (after Gruss, schöne Test, Email)
Change History (9)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned