Focus is going out of the Editor when we change the Option in Cell Type list box on Cell Properties dialog
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo, joe|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax sample.
- Insert Table with default no of Rows & Columns.
- Go in to one of Table cells and Activate Context menu.
- Go to Cell Properties sub menu and click on it to open Cell Properties dialog.
- In the Cell Properties dialog change the Cell Type to Header from Data in Cell Type list box.
- Click OK Button.
Cursor should be back in the Table cell for which we have changed the Cell Properties.
Cursor is going out of the Editor and we have to use Tab and Shift + Tab to get the focus back in to the Editor.
Change History (4)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned