Undo not working when we change the Table Properties for the table on a saved page
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Undo & Redo||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||joek, damo|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax sample.
- Insert a Table and enter the text in Table Cells.
- Click on Remove Editor button to save the Page.
- Click on Create Editor button to open the page again.
- Go in to one of Table cells and Open Table Context menu and Click on Table Properties.
- In Table Properties dialog change Table Alignment to Center and Click OK.
Table is Aligned to Center and the Undo button should be enabled.
Table is Aligned to the Center but the Undo button is not enabled and it will not enable even if we change any number of Table Properties.It is only enabled when we type some text in the Editor.
Change History (6)
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Undo/Redo
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.0
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed