We can't change Border size,Cell Spacing & Cell Padding for Pasted Tables from Word
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||fredck|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, pomu@…|
To reproduce the Defect
- Open Ajax Sample
- Copy and Paste a Table from Word in to the Editor.
- Go to Table Properties and Change Table Border Size to 10 and Cell Spacing & Cell Padding also to 10.
Table Border,Cell Spacing and Cell Padding between the cells should increase according to the Values we have set on Table Properties dialog.
Table Border,Cell Spacing and Cell Padding between Table Cells remains same.But the Vales for Border, Cell Spacing & Cell Padding are set properly in HTML Source.
Change History (40)
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Keywords Pending added
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:19 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to fredck
- Status changed from review_failed to assigned
comment:23 follow-up: ↓ 24 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:24 in reply to: ↑ 23 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review_failed to review